Travel Consultant Full time - APAC
We are the global leader in online dive travel, and we are looking for a rockstar Travel Consultant to work with our reservations team in order to deliver the best customer service to divers worldwide.
LiveAboard.com is part of the diving division of HEAD, together with Mares and SSI.
What are you going to do?
LiveAboard.com is the easiest place online to book liveaboard dive travel. We offer 450 liveaboards worldwide with more than 27,000 cruises.
Currently, we are looking for new Travel Consultants to join our Reservations team.
Our Travel Consultants play a very important role as they are the face of our business towards our customers. These roles are home based and we are looking for people all around the world during the year, but please have a look at our job description for the APAC position below:
Making sure customers of LiveAboard.com are the happiest customers online!
- Handling incoming customer questions and bookings
- Liaising with boat operators about reservations and preparing departures
- Working together with the other Travel Consultants in different time zones, to ensure customers receive fast replies and the team can work in shifts to cover 24 hours
- Keeping track of basic reservations administration and forward operator invoices to accounting
- Attractive salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Work from home and mix work/life balance (no commute time)
- 30 paid leave days per year (including local public holidays)
- Discounted or free liveaboard trips (subject to operator availability)
You have to live in the APAC time zones to apply for this role.
Applications from other time zones do not qualify.
- Native or fluency in English and Chinese
- Must have experience dealing with customer service/sales by phone and email
- Must be a scuba diver. We prefer passionate divers who have been to the places we sell
- Positive and customer friendly attitude. Must be able to stay calm and friendly under pressure
- Available 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work from home / suitable location with comfortable personal office setup (large screen/office chair / etc. without background noise)
- Has to have high-speed internet (for sound/call quality and Skype meetings) and headset
- Experience in online travel